There are no soundtrack albums in our database for this title. If this is incorrect, please contact us.
- "(WHEN WE ARE DANCING) I GET IDEAS"
by Docas Cochran & Julio Sanders
By Richard Rodgers & Lorenz Hart
- "THE NEARNESS OF YOU"
by Ned Washington & Hoagy Carmichael
- "ISN'T IT ROMANTIC"
by Richard Rodgers & Lorenz Hart
- "BEER BARREL POLKA (ROLL OUT THE BARREL)"
by Jaromir Vejvoda, W.A. Timm & Lew Brown
- "YES SIR, THAT'S MY BABY"
by Gus Kahn & Walter Donaldson
- "YOU BABY (NOBODY BUT YOU)"
by P.F. Sloan & Steve Barri
- "IS YOU IS, OR IS YOU AIN'T (MAH BABY)"
by Billy Austin & Louis Jordan
- "BABY, IT'S COLD OUTSIDE"
by Frank Loesser
by Richard Rodgers & Oscar Hammerstein II
- "ARE THE GOOD TIMES REALLY OVER"
by Merle Haggard
performed by Merle Haggard
- "THE DONAHUE THEME"
by Frank Vincent
[A version of Itsy Bitsy Spider is sung by Carly Simon over the closing credits.
Also, "Coming Around Again" by Carly Simon is played over the opening (music only) and repeated throughout the picture. Was the song written for the movie?]
If any information appears to be missing from this page, contact us and let us know!