Scoring Session: Marco Beltrami's 'A Good Day to Die Hard'
APRIL 25, 2013 | Submitted by Jason Kirby / Soundtrack.Net
Marco Beltrami returned to write the score for the most recent installment of the Die Hard franchise, A Good Day to Die Hard.
Photos of the scoring session, which was conducted by Pete Anthony, are available here:
- Mar 24Weekly Roundup: March 24
- Mar 24'A Good Person' Score and Compilation Soundtracks Announced
- Mar 17Weekly Roundup: March 17
- Mar 12Volker Bertelmann, M.M. Keeravani & Chandrabose Win Academy Awards
- Mar 10Weekly Roundup: March 10
- Mar 613th Guild of Music Supervisors Awards Winners Announced
- Mar 3Weekly Roundup: March 3
Enter your e-mail address to receive weekly soundtrack and film score news: