Video: Tyler Bates talks about scoring 'Doomsday', released by Lakeshore Records
MARCH 14, 2008 | Submitted by David A. Koran
Lakeshore Records has graciously provided us with an exclusive podcast looking at Tyler Bates\' scoring approach to the new action/horror film, Doomsday, currently in theatrical release. The soundtrack was released by Lakeshore Records this week, and details are available here
Executive Producer for Lakeshore Records - Brian McNelis
Produced and Directed by David Huffman
Please note that the latest version of QuickTime is required to view this film.
Visit Lakeshore Records on their own MySpace page!
- Mar 17Weekly Roundup: March 17
- Mar 12Volker Bertelmann, M.M. Keeravani & Chandrabose Win Academy Awards
- Mar 10Weekly Roundup: March 10
- Mar 613th Guild of Music Supervisors Awards Winners Announced
- Mar 3Weekly Roundup: March 3
- Mar 3Hollywood Records Announces 'The Orville: New Horizons' Soundtrack
- Feb 27Milan Records Announces Soundtrack Album for HBO's 'The Last of Us'
Enter your e-mail address to receive weekly soundtrack and film score news: