The Blue Planet Live! at the Seattle Symphony - Conducted by George Fenton
MAY 1, 2008 | Submitted by Joseph Chomiak
Explore the mysteries of the deep on-screen at Benaroya Hall. This concert and theatrical presentation showcases the most remarkable film sequences from the celebrated BBC television series, The Blue Planet. The sequences are shown on giant screens, accompanied by Seattle Symphony performing the music from the series, written and conducted by film score composer George Fenton.
July 8 & 9, 2008
All performances are held at the Benaroya Hall and not at the S. Mark Taper Foundation Auditorium
- Mar 17Weekly Roundup: March 17
- Mar 12Volker Bertelmann, M.M. Keeravani & Chandrabose Win Academy Awards
- Mar 10Weekly Roundup: March 10
- Mar 613th Guild of Music Supervisors Awards Winners Announced
- Mar 3Weekly Roundup: March 3
- Mar 3Hollywood Records Announces 'The Orville: New Horizons' Soundtrack
- Feb 27Milan Records Announces Soundtrack Album for HBO's 'The Last of Us'
Enter your e-mail address to receive weekly soundtrack and film score news: