Decca to Release 'The Ring' and 'The Ring Two'
FEBRUARY 19, 2005 | Submitted by Dan Goldwasser
After a few years of waiting, Hans Zimmer fans can finally relax. Decca Records has announced that they will release his score to The Ring on March 15, along with the score to the upcoming sequel, The Ring Two. The second film contains music by Henning Lohner and Martin Tillman, based on Zimmer's themes from the first film.
- Jun 2Weekly Roundup: June 2
- Jun 2WaterTower Music Announces 'Manifest' Soundtrack
- Jun 2Sony Music Announces 'Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse' Score Album
- Jun 1Platoon to Release 'Life by Ella' Soundtrack
- May 26Weekly Roundup: May 26
- May 22Hollywood Records to Release 'Wild Life' Soundtrack
- May 19Weekly Roundup: May 19
Enter your e-mail address to receive weekly soundtrack and film score news: