The city\'s municipal music ensemble will perform a film music concert The IV International Film Music Conference \"City of Úbeda\", to be held 11- 13 July 2008, expands its current offering both for fans and visitors of this World Heritage site alike.
In the evening of 10 July, the city\'s municipal music ensemble will perform an admission-free film music concert at the emblematic Vázquez de Molina square. The ensemble will present a selection of world famous film music pieces such as:
• MISIÓN IMPOSIBLE (Lalo Schifrin)
• WEST SIDE STORY (Leonard Bernstein)
• EXODUS (Ernest Gold)
• THE MASK OF THE ZORRO (James Horner)
• THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA (Andrew Lloyd Webber)
• MOMENT FOR MORRICONE (Ennio Morricone)
• AN AMERICAN IN PARÍS (Saul Chaplin)
• SUPERMAN (John Williams)
Meanwhile, the organization is making significant progress in outlining the final program of the recital of non-film works to be performed by our guest composers Bruce Broughton (piano) and Joel McNeely (flute) on 11 July, Friday. Additional details on both the above events to take place amidst the IV International Film Music Conference \"City of Úbeda\" will be disclosed shortly.