25th Hour: "Open Title" (2002) was used in:
Music by Terence Blanchard was used in the following trailers:
- Public Enemies (2009) - International Trailer
- The Caveman's Valentine (2001) - Theatrical Trailer
- Outbreak (1995) - Theatrical Trailer
News & Articles
- 3/15/2021Academy Awards Nominations Announced
- 6/22/2020WaterTower Music Announces 'Perry Mason' Soundtrack Release
- 2/10/2019'Black Panther', 'The Greatest Showman' & 'A Star Is Born' Win Music Categories at Grammy Awards
- 1/22/201991st Academy Awards Nominations Announced
- 1/9/2019BAFTA Nominations Announced
- 12/17/2018Oscar Shortlists in Music Categories Announced
- 12/17/2015112 Original Scores in 2015 Oscar Race
- 4/16/2015James Newton Howard Named Artistic Director of Henry Mancini Institute
- 12/10/2012104 Original Scores Eligible for 2012 Academy Award
- 9/5/2008Grammy-Winning Composer/Trumpet Player Terence Blanchard Scores Miracle At St. Anna, A Film By Spike Lee
- 7/1/2008Terence Blanchard scores Spike Lee's war drama 'Miracle at St. Anna'
- 1/12/2007BMI-Sponsored Roundtable at Sundance to feature Blanchard, Shearmur, Clinton and more!
- 12/10/2006Terence Blanchard receives Grammy nom for 'Living in the Stream of Music', long-form music video.
- 7/18/2006Terence Blanchard to score Spike Lee's Katrina Documentary in New Orleans
- 6/1/2006BMI caffeinates film music on June 25
- 3/6/2003The Film Music of Spike Lee & Terence Blanchard
If any information appears to be missing from this page, contact us and let us know!